Art Works By John Polukoshko We Also Offer Interior Design Consulting Services by Appointment Also available here are works by Ken Kirkby - Bill Townsend - Tony Mascardelli Original Collectible Fine Art for Your Home or Office
T h e K o s A r t G a l l e r y o f V a n c o u v e r
* Art encourages people to ask questions, introspect, think about new ideas, experience fresh new perspectives and most importantly, it encourages us to take brief moments out of our busy lives to reflect on more than just the mundaneness of our daily existences.
* An original work of art is not only visually appealing, but it also radiates the personality, abilities, creativity, insight, inspiration, technical mastery, attitudes, and at its best, the brilliance and genius of the artist who created it. People who own art are not only able to experience, but also be inspired and uplifted by these qualities on an ongoing basis.
* Children are fascinated by art. Art prompts children to ask questions and encourages them to fantasize, imagine, explore and expand their perceptions of reality, and to dream of unlimited possibilities. Art teaches children how to be creative and have fun with life and gives them permission to do so as well.
* An original work of art reflects, enhances and sometimes even magnifies the personality of the individual who owns it. * Original works art have a certain energies about them that reproductions and mass-produced decorative items simply don't have. You know just by looking at it that another human being made it
* Art makes people proud to work where they do. They point to their corporate or workplace art collections with pride. Seeing original art in the halls, lobbies and offices of their corporate headquarters has unconditionally positive, productive, inspirational and uplifting effects. , and not a machine.
V a n c o u v e r' s I n t e r n e t B a s e d F i n e A r t D e a l e r